IGNORED

Political Compass

Paddy31

I found this interesting.

The Political Compass is an online test which goes a bit beyond simple left and right (but not much). It's a bit of fun and might amuse some other posters on here.

My result:

Economic Left/Right: -4.25
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -5.59

So, I'm a leftie libertarian. Who'd have thought!

• Admin

The Political Compass is an online test which goes a bit beyond simple left and right (but not much). It's a bit of fun and might amuse some other posters on here.

My result:

No idea what this tells me ???

Your political compass Economic Left/Right: -2.75

Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -1.59

Wow, I got Economic Left/Right: -8.00, Social/Libertarian: -6.77

I'm a bit surprised by that as I've always regarded myself as being a bit left of centre at most! Basically I'm an Anarcho-communist! Have to say though, on a number of questions I found myself thinking I agreed "to a point" or "with conditions"

Fight the good fight comrades

Wow, I got Economic Left/Right: -8.00, Social/Libertarian: -6.77

I'm a bit surprised by that as I've always regarded myself as being a bit left of centre at most! Basically I'm an Anarcho-communist! Have to say though, on a number of questions I found myself thinking I agreed "to a point" or "with conditions"

Fight the good fight comrades

Hippie!

Don't really understand the results but I got a score of left /right -1.50 and social/lib of 0.82 . Am I fit to Mod??? Ha ha.

NO COMMIE! Anyone with a minus is a commie or a hippie :) anyone with a positive number is normal and should report you for you filthy commie ways.

My result:

I almost hit the centre of the target making me pretty middle of the road and not prone to extremism......

Your political compass Economic Left/Right: -1.38

Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 1.13

I almost hit the centre of the target making me pretty middle of the road and not prone to extremism......

Your political compass Economic Left/Right: -1.38

Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 1.13

I find that slightly hard to believe !

NO COMMIE! Anyone with a minus is a commie or a hippie :) anyone with a positive number is normal and should report you for you filthy commie ways.

But I've got one minus result and one non minus, must of you seem to have both minus results. Infact the person with results the nearest to mine is Mr Mosquito, now I AM worried!

Archived