IGNORED

Ashamed

Red Cloud

On a day where I should feel nothing but pride for my club, just been informed my daughter had bottles & glasses thrown at her car and granddaughter had a go at by gutless, drunk, teenage chavs near the three lions.

It's probably a good job I'm not there as getting my hands on filth like this, would send me to jail!

You wanna be a big man, go out on your, don't cower behind weapons or your mates and pick on a bigger bloke, not some defenceless girl!

People like that are not City fans, or even football fans, just complete idiots!

I hope your daughter and grand daughter are ok and report the matter police. 

So these people are complete idiots Yes

But why are they in your book not city fans?

What if they do watch city and like football

Unfortunately some people drink much more than they can handle. Some have used the last day of the Wedlock as an excuse to go over the top. Hooligans are hooligans regardless of whether the support a football club or not. However, these people who caused the trouble are a tiny minority of the City supporters. It's probably not much consolation to your daughter but they don't represent the majority of City fans.

So these people are complete idiots Yes

But why are they in your book not city fans?

What if they do watch city and like football

In my opinion, those whose main focus is to frighten and intimidate others simply aren't real fans, otherwise they would be concentrating on supporting their team, not perpetrating violence. 

I was up there yesterday and not that I'm saying it didn't happen but all I saw was people enjoying themselves, maybe it was an accident or just over exuberance who knows but let's not condemn everybody because of hearsay, if it wasn't an accident and was done on purpose then some people need to have a look at themselves

Archived