IGNORED

Congrats To Sammy, Derrick And Mark

Dollymarie

So this years winners of the Supporters Club and Trust "Player of the year" "Young player of the year" and "Supporter of the year" can now be confirmed.

Sam Baldock won Player of the year, Derrick Williams picked up the award for Young player of the year, and the Supporter of the year award went to the muchly deserved Mark Divvy Saunders.

Congratulations to them all. I managed to get two pictures of Sam and Derrick collecting their awards

94d1c154348826e605fa6165bed42968_zps06bb

0fc84645c309a649dd004db6a9b3a03c_zps78d3

If anyone has any pictures of Mark picking up his award before today's game, I'd be very grateful for some pics. So glad he was well enough to be at the Gate this afternoon.

What was the champagne moment?

That will be voted for at a later date (most likely during pre season) as by the time the players made it over to the supporters club bar after the game, there were only about 20 people in the bar, so we didn't feel it was fair to vote with that number of people present.

Yes I know, I just didn't know if I'd missed something. All I know is the speech and the fact he is very ill.

Most of the nominations had words relating to the run we had gone on after his speech in the dressing room being the turning point of the season, so I guess you could say it was that yes.

So this years winners of the Supporters Club and Trust "Player of the year" "Young player of the year" and "Supporter of the year" can now be confirmed.

Sam Baldock won Player of the year, Derrick Williams picked up the award for Young player of the year, and the Supporter of the year award went to the muchly deserved Mark Divvy Saunders.

Congratulations to them all. I managed to get two pictures of Sam and Derrick collecting their awards

94d1c154348826e605fa6165bed42968_zps06bb

0fc84645c309a649dd004db6a9b3a03c_zps78d3

If anyone has any pictures of Mark picking up his award before today's game, I'd be very grateful for some pics. So glad he was well enough to be at the Gate this afternoon.

I've got some pictures of Mark picking up his award, can't download them until next week though. Post them as soon as I can.

Yes I know, I just didn't know if I'd missed something. All I know is the speech and the fact he is very ill.

His history of running with the boys being naughty, and the way he went down the Mem and showed that actually we can put aside differences, we can all be friends and football is just a game at the end of the day

Archived