IGNORED

Crawley Away!

MoscowCider

Anybody going by train? Are you going into paddington, across to Victoria then down to crawley OR change at reading and head down from there?

Also will our tickets get us into paddington even tho they say Bristol to crawley on them?

Cheers for any advice.

CTID

It should say either "Any Permitted" or "Not London"

If your ticket says "Any permitted" as long as you're travelling in the right direction, you'll be ok

If it says "Not London" then you have got to change

Anybody going by train? Are you going into paddington, across to Victoria then down to crawley OR change at reading and head down from there?

Also will our tickets get us into paddington even tho they say Bristol to crawley on them?

Cheers for any advice.

CTID

went BPW via Reading and another change which escapes my memory (something hill) for the cup game a couple years back...  easy route... but a long way from station to pub by the ground... we took taxi there and booked it for return from the pub at same time ... even stopped off at his "uncle's" shop on way to station so we could grab some cans for the train home... very nice chappies

Get in to Crawley about 1 heading to the Jubilee Oak (whetherspoons) for a pint and some lunch. This is in the town centre. Then heading to the half moon pub which is close to the ground. Went here when we played Crawley in the FA cup there was loads of city in there. COYR  

Thanks for the advice chaps. Much appreciated. Our tickets say 'any permitted' so think most of my mates will wanna go into London.

Looking forward to it now, bit worried about getting my ticket Sunday morning tho !!

You had me seriously worried then when you mentioned Sunday. The match is tomorrow

You had me seriously worried then when you mentioned Sunday. The match is tomorrow

Sorry about the confusion, obviously I meant getting down the gate early doors for my ST after a full day on the sauce.

Don't quite know what it means but.......

#mrsnothappy

Archived