IGNORED

Transfer Targets

ali

Deffo Lee Peacock off but as the Doc he really needs to stay.

We will have no chance of getting Marcus Stewart now, and goaters days as a player are over.. :dunno:

Why will we have no chance of getting Marcus Stewart??

Why will we have no chance of getting Marcus Stewart??
Hi Tipps. :D

What I meant was - I remember last year when we were trying to poach Stewart and he was still tied up in Korea or where ever it was, I remember a lot of fans on this forum saying they didnt want him here as he was ex Gas. :D

He would be excellent at City and I hope fans would not be bothered as to his history. :dunno:

What I meant was - I remember last year when we were trying to poach Stewart and he was still tied up in Korea or where ever it was, I remember a lot of fans on this forum saying they didnt want him here as he was ex Gas. :D

He would be excellent at City and I hope fans would not be bothered as to his history. :dunno:

Reds....

Was that not Cureton that went off to Korea??

There are a fair few threads on here saying that Marcus Stewart is a City fan and his only wish now before he retires is to play for City.

I wouldn't be surprised to see in the mighty red for this coming season.

errrr.... that was Jamie Cureton

Archived