IGNORED

Tonight's Bnp Political Broadcast

Mr Mosquito

......the BNP cartoon in the BNP election broadcast was censored? I just watched the cartoon on the offical BNP website and am wondering what the fuss was about. I watched Family Guy yesterday evening and the BNP cartoon didn't seem much different to when Peter Griffin became a Muslim convert.

......the BNP cartoon in the BNP election broadcast was censored? I just watched the cartoon on the offical BNP website and am wondering what the fuss was about. I watched Family Guy yesterday evening and the BNP cartoon didn't seem much different to when Peter Griffin became a Muslim convert.

You are aware that Peter Griffin is a character in a cartoon?

I thought it was a Monty Python sketch. Especially that vicar !

I liked what the soldier had to say at the war memorial in calling for the execution of Lee Rigby's killers. Interesting also that the Labour government of the day in 2004 wanted Nick Griffin silenced with a criminal prosecution when he was speaking out against the Muslim grooming and rape gangs that were targetting school girls.

Obviously a publicity stunt... They censored it themselves deliberately.

Archived