IGNORED

Written In The Stars?

glynriley

Is Chelsea an English team. Bunch or foreigners bar the appalling Terry.

Just about as english as madrid are spanish

Argentines, croatians, portuguese etc etc

Dont play that card for **** sake

Next you will be saying the same as brendan rogers and accusing chelsea of spending lots of money

Kettles and fires etc !

Very glad to see this happen.

I am probably the only person with this view but i utterly despise Pep Guardiola's style of football. boring sideways passes playing the percentages.  it obviously works but i found Barcelona tedious and how he managed to take a Bayern side which was by far the most entertaining side in the world, and a few more world class players and still end up with another boring repeat of barcalona I will never know.

leave the backwards passes in rugby where they belong.

Rather be a boring winner than a flashy loser every single time without exception.

Absolutely. As Mourinho said, a team that can't defend well has less chance of winning. We're proof of that.

It's not always pretty to watch, but I'm sure the Chelsea fans won't care too much if they end up celebrating in Lisbon.

Every team needs a base to start from, how often do you hear that great teams are built from the back, Mourinho will no doubt address the attacking problems in his side in the summer.

I like Jose, he knows his teams strengths and weaknesses, and also the oppositions. He sets his teams up to win, or not lose the game. It's no good Brendan Rogers having a moan when they couldn't play their game, the opposition are entitled to play any way they like. Yes it may be boring, but if the remit is to not let the opposition score, job done. Even better when you can nick a couple yourself. On paper Chelsea weren't going to out score Liverpool, so they had to do it another way. Win ugly.

I expect the game at Chelsea will be different tonight. The big prize is the final, they will get there at all costs.

Archived