IGNORED

Buster Footman Testimonial

compostcorner

if anyone deserves a testimonial it has to be buster, he"s been with the club for a very very long time, who can ever forget the site of him sprinting on to the pitch in only his t-shirt on a freezing january evening.
Tut, Tut, Newbies.. :P:dunno:

• Admin

WRONG, Buster Footmans testimonial was played at Ashton Gate against a Man Utd under 21 team. I remember Wes Brown played for Utd. Also Darren Barnard and Ade Akinbiyi played for city as guests. Was an evening game a few seasons ago :dunno:

WRONG, Buster Footmans testimonial was played at Ashton Gate against a Man Utd under 21 team. I remember Wes Brown played for Utd. Also Darren Barnard and Ade Akinbiyi played for city as guests. Was an evening game a few seasons ago :dunno:
WRONG, It was played at Clevedon, Bob Taylor played for BCFC that day as a guest.

I'm sure that Buster's official testimonial was against a Man Utd X1(mainly U21's)...Wes Brown played for them returning from injury. Seem to remember Leroy Rosenior, Alan Walsh, Akinbiyi and maybe Andy Cole(maybe I imagined that one!)playing for us. Hardly anyone there though!! Should try to dig out the programme...think their young striker got a hat-trick!!Expect they had a few matches as testimonial to the man..so maybe the Clevedon one as well?!?! The one against Man U was definitely(I'm 99.9%sure!!)Buster's official testimonial though!!

Archived