IGNORED

Follow The Smell

Is it me or does it seem the rivalry is getting more intense? Even when they were last in our division it never seemed to be at the high it is now. I remember my first ever Bristol Derby, a boring 0-0 draw at AG no dramas at all.

Is it me or does it seem the rivalry is getting more intense? Even when they were last in our division it never seemed to be at the high it is now. I remember my first ever Bristol Derby, a boring 0-0 draw at AG no dramas at all.

Only because the blue few might drop out of the football league for the first time ever.. When they go back to being 15th next year it'll die down again

Only because the blue few might drop out of the football league for the first time ever.. When they go back to being 15th next year it'll die down again

Even with that in mind I have noticed it getting more intense the past few years, obviously the game last year intensified things further.

Y do they call us shit heads anyway is it because we called them gas heads (because they played near the gas works) and they wernt smart enough to think of something more original?

Originality isn't their strong point.

Jut showed it to my son and he said "what a coincidence,I actually followed that sign and ended up at the end of M32,where there was a fat bloke pointing up at a sign saying follow the smell.

Y do they call us shit heads anyway is it because we called them gas heads (because they played near the gas works) and they wernt smart enough to think of something more original?

Well the story goes we called them gas heads as an insult because of the disgusting smell of the gas works that were next to the stadium, despite failing to notice this as an insult they adopted the nickname themselves. Much like if we were to call ourselves shit heads. Rather ironic. There is no reasoning behind calling us shit heads, only that maybe we're shit? But even that is rather ironic considering we have always been the better club. So calling us shit heads has no meaning apart from being a comeback to us calling them gas heads which was actually a good insult because of the smell. Its like when someones calls someones mum fat when they are and they coming back with so is your when mine isn't...

Archived