IGNORED

Noticed The....

Know the Score

every forum user trying desperatly to not admit the football league season is over

I'm not. I'm looking forward to a break after Crawley tomorrow. Its been a dreadful, drawn out season, scrapping for points for the majority of the season at the wrong end of the table. 

Although its great to finish so strongly, lets not forget how anxious we were around Christmas, and the dreadful football we had to endure under SOD-remember Wycombe knocking us out of the JPT, ffs??

I can't wait for some 'free' Saturdays.

Having said that, I am looking forward to August. Anyone know when the fixtures are out...

I'm not. I'm looking forward to a break after Crawley tomorrow. Its been a dreadful, drawn out season, scrapping for points for the majority of the season at the wrong end of the table.

Although its great to finish so strongly, lets not forget how anxious we were around Christmas, and the dreadful football we had to endure under SOD-remember Wycombe knocking us out of the JPT, ffs??

Having said that, I am looking forward to August. Anyone know when the fixtures are out...

Just think yourself lucky you don't support the Glos ;)

close season terrible topics syndrome has kicked in, every forum user trying desperatly to not admit the football league season is over, this being perlonged by great new topics....

If only The Right Honourable Les Q was still with us to provide entertainment.

I'm not. I'm looking forward to a break after Crawley tomorrow. Its been a dreadful, drawn out season, scrapping for points for the majority of the season at the wrong end of the table. 

+1.  Frankly, a miserable season which should be consigned to the cesspit of our memories ASAP

For example: I could well do without another farce like the Coventry away game.  This one game summed up our season: woeful (3-0 down), false hope (3-3), horror show (4-3 Cov), more false hope (4-4), utter dejection (5-4)

I'm not. I'm looking forward to a break after Crawley tomorrow. Its been a dreadful, drawn out season, scrapping for points for the majority of the season at the wrong end of the table.

About June 20 I think

Archived