IGNORED

Clarkson

Barrs Court Red

I think the top gear format is tired anyway. Having said that it remains a HUGE export for the BBC.. so don't expect them to do anything.

They make around 15m a series selling the show to American TV...

I only watch the challenges now the only interesting part about the show!!! And I used to love it

The old car challenges are just about the best thing on the telly.

The celeb / ferrari / stig stuff is just filler.

Apparently, Deputy Labour Party leader Harriet Harman wants Jeremy Clarkson sacked from the BBC. My view is that the likes of upper middle class holier than thou lawyers such as Harriett Harman have hijacked and wrecked the Labour Party and that she should be sacked. Harriett Harman should then be handed over to Davros' mates so she can be stoned in a public square in Saudia Arabia. :ph34r:

Methinks he doth protest too much, the 'slope' quote was bang out of order and he knew exactly what he was saying and it's connotation when he said it, especially with a Borneo native walking towards him on the bridge, however I blame the bosses for allowing it into the final edit, had that not happened nobody would have even bothered looking for what turned out to be the eeny meany miney mo gaffe.

Archived