IGNORED

And So It Arrives...

Manon

I fully expect them to fluke one early on - probably an absurdly unjust penalty - Mansfield to capitulate, and for there to be no tension at all.

Radio Bristol will be gushing about the 'wonderful gasheads' and playing their foul dirge all afternoon.

Last Saturday was the big day and Wycombe cocked it up. :angry: 

I'm not religous at all but just had a little word with the man upstairs :fingerscrossed::pray: .

The gas the gas we gotta get rid of the gas :gasmask: .

I don't know why everyone hates the gas. I like the gas.

It keeps my central heating working

Manon, more like Moron!

His sentiments are far from moronic - most on here naturally hope for their demise - the only pity is we all know it's not going to happen today and we'll have to wait a bit longer.

I fully expect them to fluke one early on - probably an absurdly unjust penalty - Mansfield to capitulate, and for there to be no tension at all.

Either that or they'll be one down until 90+5 mins when that little sh1t Clarkson scores an equaliser. Oh well, never mind at least we've ended the season well. This has been an entertaining sideshow, they're going to be celebrating surviving in the football league by the skin of their teeth, their best player hates playing for them, Yeovil fans are taking the p1ss (along with everyone except Cardiff scum) and for THE THIRTEENTH YEAR RUNNING their predictions of this being their glory year coupled with relegation for City have been flushed down the bog.

No matter what happens, thank God I'm a City fan.

Cant believe people are still hoping/expecting this will happen!!

You do realise there is a difference between hope and expectation?!!

I hope it happens, and in 1 hours time if the gAss are 1 down and Wycombe are 1 up, well, who knows?!!

Doesn't mean I expect it mind.

Mansfield have forgotten their kit!

Can The Sags get relegated by a team wearing their kit!....you couldn't make this shit up!

Wonder if Scott Murray could rush over a City kit for them to wear....now that would be funny!!

Radio Bristol will be gushing about the 'wonderful gasheads' and playing their foul dirge all afternoon.

Last Saturday was the big day and Wycombe cocked it up. :angry: 

Don't you just know it.

Gas to be losing by two goals injury time, Wycombe winning by the odd goal, Northampton having already drawn only for Torquay to be given a penalty that should never have be given.

Yep, had a feeling they wouldn't avoid it this time.

I sensed complacency amongst their ranks after last week.

And also, they have been in absolute free fall because they are dire! They've looked non league all season to be fair.

I'm not religous at all but just had a little word with the man upstairs :fingerscrossed::pray: .

The gas the gas we gotta get rid of the gas :gasmask: .

FFS I forgot about this I'm now a devot christian anyone else coming to church with me tomorrow.

Archived