IGNORED

Wilson/tinnion Etc

ali

:dunno: for all those for and against wilson going /tinnion getting the managers job. i had a lot of time for DW ,a nice chap ,honest & genuine, however i dont think he was able to take us any further, you can understand SL wanting to cut back on costs and as i understand it the phygologist was one of the big issues ( no pun intended) lets say he was on 50k a year ,do you think its right that we keep him on bearing in mind the collapes the team had at the end of the season and the performance at the mill stadium. if DW insisted that he stayed i think his position had become untenable. as for BT, how on earth that now the decision has been made can anyone start to slag him off before even a ball has been kicked. we moan about the players often enough but it seems like its the old predictable city fans slaughtering someone ( who up to now has given us sterling service) before he has been given a chance. so ok if it goes pear shaped have a moan by all means but up until then lets give EVERYONE at the club from the board downwards 100% support.

Archived