IGNORED

Oh What A Beautiful Morning!

Redtucks

I woke up this morning and thought shit, that was one hell of a dream and if only it had been real ........... then I looked at the league table and realised it WAS FOR REAL!!!

After beating Wycombe last week, how the hell did those losers manage to snatch relegation from the jaws of safety???

Anyway, on a real high today and we've really got rid of those *****s good and proper now.  One league team in Bristol, and one team in Bristol full stop if the flatpack stadium even gets built.

Add Cardiff getting relegated on the same day and weekends don't get any better than this, other than us achieving something major.

Happy days  :bounce::dancing2:  :bounce:  :dancing2:  :bounce::dancing2:  :bounce::dancing2:  :bounce::dancing2:  :bounce::dancing2:  

up early, banging hangover ........... but I don't care

cut all me grass, found 3 weeks unbroken dogs eggs and walked them round the lawn ........... but I don't care

washing me Mrs car, got stung by a bee .......... but I don't care

have to work BH Monday ........ but I don't care

R**vers and Crapdiff both relegated on the same day

So Carlsberg DO do football

up early, banging hangover ........... but I don't care

cut all me grass, found 3 weeks unbroken dogs eggs and walked them round the lawn ........... but I don't care

washing me Mrs car, got stung by a bee .......... but I don't care

have to work BH Monday ........ but I don't care

R**vers and Crapdiff both relegated on the same day

So Carlsberg DO do football

I wish I was in work tomorrow so I can see all the gas that were giving me shit at Xmas time!!

They know it's coming Tuesday!

Archived