IGNORED

Non League Forum

Philly The Kid

I thought it was a bit of a disgrace to say:

"Tin Pot affairs like Forest Green & Co..,,,,"

Forest Green are a well run club that welcomes away supporters. You can also get a pre-match drink in the on-site pub. Much better than many of the so called bigger teams in the Conference

It's like a forum of long-term incarcerates in a prison or asylum giving a heads up and marking the card of the new inmate.  Beware of razors in the soap and that warden is a right #####.

Hopefully it's a lengthy sentence, even life.

Funny really.

I've always ignored the sags (apart from when we've played them), and never really gave a flying **** for what they do, say or anything else. I was always much more interested in my club, BCFC and felt there were more important things in life that having any interest in those non entities.
Strange then, I'm feeling this huge inner glow after their league demise. Funny how something you thought was inconsequential and insignificant can really get under your skin even though you thought it hadn't.

As the 'BIG' club next year , they will probably be on BT sport a lot (ish). How do you put a block on channel on Virgin , oh unless they struggle  :P

Will be funny as **** watching them play at some of the grounds on here

http://www.brfcforum.co.uk/index.php?/topic/114997-conference-guide/

Just had to copy and paste this - this is what the Barcelona of the West has come down to:

"We had Concord Rangers visit us last season. Apparently in lower leagues the home team are expected to lay on a hot meal for the away team. Who knew! They were more miffed about being offered sandwiches than the result of the game."

Archived