IGNORED

Higgs Boastin'

BTRFTG

How to put one's foot in it;

"We'll come back fighting...."

Just what we'd expect Nick, just what we'd expect. When the chairman promotes violence what hope for his 'children'?

He also thinks they've hit: "Rock Bottom." Shall you tell him or shall I?

Higgs Boastin', isn't that a particle experiment going on in Switzerland?

Yes - I hear it's a form of Strangeone, of no matter, zero energy and very short lived. It's opposite form of particle, of which you are familiar The Lansdown Boastin', is a Charm, powerful and is increasingly abundant throughout the Universe.

Yes - I hear it's a form of Strangeone, of no matter, zero energy and very short lived. It's opposite form of particle, of which you are familiar The Lansdown Boastin', is a Charm, powerful and is increasingly abundant throughout the Universe.

WOW!! Physics puns on OTIB!!

Obviously we don't have the best fans in the world, that title, of course, goes to the family club. However, maybe we have the brainiest?!

Why is the Higgs Boson like Bristol Rovers's football prowess? Because they both spent millions on a huge whole in the ground to try to find it and when they did, it was only there for a fraction of a second!

Obviously we don't have the best fans in the world, that title, of course, goes to the family club. However, maybe we have the brainiest?!

Why is the Higgs Boson like Bristol Rovers's football prowess? Because they both spent millions on a huge whole in the ground to try to find it and when they did, it was only there for a fraction of a second!

The only thing missing really is Higgs Boastin' appointing Prof. Steven Hawking as the new head coach.

Yes i thought for a moment there that they were revving up the Hadron Collider with Higgs bolted to it or that the Minimal was going to be renamed Higgs Field.

All I can say is that one Higgs Boson is enough and that the idea that there may be multiple Boson's is frightening the living daylights out of non-league club owners.

Goes without saying Einstein was a genius but to don suitable attire when referencing The Gas years before they adopted that epithet, I doff my hat..... Of which, his theory dictates we're I to decant to orbit and spend ten years travelling at 99.9% the speed of light I'd arrive home decades later to discover The Gas were still c**p and playing (sic) in some God forsaken wasteland. As Scotty Murray reminded us : "Captain: Ye cannae change the laws of football..."

Yes i thought for a moment there that they were revving up the Hadron Collider with Higgs bolted to it or that the Minimal was going to be renamed Higgs Field.

All I can say is that one Higgs Boson is enough and that the idea that there may be multiple Boson's is frightening the living daylights out of non-league club owners.

In theory there should be at least one universe where the gas didn't get relegated.

Oh well that's one theory down the drain , back to the theorem board.

I should point out that the SECOND greatest scientist of the 20th century went to school at Bishop Road primary, as did an Oscar winner. Not bad for a little school in Bristol.

Paul Dirac and Cary Grant, if you were wondering.

How to put one's foot in it;

"We'll come back fighting...."

Just what we'd expect Nick, just what we'd expect. When the chairman promotes violence what hope for his 'children'?

He also thinks they've hit: "Rock Bottom." Shall you tell him or shall I?

At least we know the name of the police horse now!

You're confusing the Higgs Boson with the Higgs Bosom. The latter is a big tit.

Archived