Dry your eyes mate

I know it'shard to take but Irene's minds been made up

there's plenty more teams in non league

Dry your eyes mate

I know you want to make her know how much this pain hurts

But you've got to walk away now

it's over

• Admin

So im back to work tomoz and i have the absolute pkeasure of working in the same office as a couple of sags - can anyone offer any advice on i should say to them ??!!!

Have a look into your company's training schedule to see if there are any Conference's you can book them on in July to help them adapt?

Could tell them: "never mind, there's always next season to look forward to" or the old classic from ignorant girlfriends everywhere: "it's only a game".  Maybe even give a random but joyous anecdote about the time City were 4-2 down at Mansfield, with 5 minutes to go . . . . 

That should cheer them up :)

Come on everyone, let's be grown up about it please.  Don't even mention it.  Keep the moral high ground............

then blow it by fnarr-ing and dribbling every couple of minutes.  I did this on Saturday night and fcukin' loved every minute and every slurp of champers!  Mrs Jacko was in a worse state, she just has to be admired for top gloating.  Now THAT'S why I married her all those years ago. xxxx

I would sing this at them

Dry your eyes mate

I know it'shard to take but Irene's minds been made up

there's plenty more teams in non league

Dry your eyes mate

I know you want to make her know how much this pain hurts

But you've got to walk away now

it's over

I'm sure Mike Skinner would approve haha.

http://www.brfcforum.co.uk/index.php?/topic/109555-where-are-all-the-82ers-relegation-jokes/ Maybe just share this thread of theirs, they have a great sense of humour, that should cheer them up ;)

someone with an account on their forum should resurrect that thread!

I am looking forward to work tomorrow, working in Bath I am greatly outnumbered by all of the old Trumpton cling-ons.

The kids are looking forward to going to school as well (living in the a heavily populated non-league area).

Archived