IGNORED

Skull Smasher

Barrs Court Red

13 life sentences and put into an open prison, ******* brilliant by our Liberal prison service.

Johnny The Wad Jr.

That is a shit criminal name

:laugh: got your edit in before i hit reply

I bet Skull Cracker wished he had a less eye catching nickname. If he had, he'd have got hardly any publicity - like all the other blokes who abscond from open prisons.

With that in mind, my criminal name would be Reg Smith.

Who put him in an open prison as soon as he walked out he robs another bank,not sure that he was fully integrated with society and ready to take his place in the free world.   

You're kidding I hope. Surely nobody has given Fred Goodwin another job in a bank. 

I was having lunch in a chain pub once and the staff who brought over my sunday roast told us his daughter once bet him that he couldn't eat a whole roast chicken-bones n all. He said he ate the whole thing. He then pulled a name badge out of his pocket and swapped it with the one he was wearing. It said "bone crusher" on it, he then made a kind of growly roar and walked out of the pub and didn't come back!

I was having lunch in a chain pub once and the staff who brought over my sunday roast told us his daughter once bet him that he couldn't eat a whole roast chicken-bones n all. He said he ate the whole thing. He then pulled a name badge out of his pocket and swapped it with the one he was wearing. It said "bone crusher" on it, he then made a kind of growly roar and walked out of the pub and didn't come back!

He was on his way to rob a building society, probably.

Archived