IGNORED

14/15 Kit (Question)

Spike

I was just wondering what the deal is with next seasons kit? I remember reading someone saying that our deal with Adidas is over this season and that we'll be looking for a different supplier and I'm wondering if this has substance?

Also I remember some kind of competition to design a new home kit a while back with some very nice designs popping up, so I'm just wondering what exactly is going on with our kit/s next season?

• Home kit is red, retro looking with a collar.
  • Away is black with white flashing.
  • The kit is supplied by and branded Bristol Sport
  • Not made by Zar-X.
  • Sponsor unknown.

So SL has a shirt printing company on the go as well?

• Home kit is red, retro looking with a collar.
  • Away is black with white flashing.
  • The kit is supplied by and branded Bristol Sport
  • Not made by Zar-X.
  • Sponsor unknown.

Stick a Dry Blacktorn sponsor on that and the home kit sounds ideal!

I was just wondering what the deal is with next seasons kit? I remember reading someone saying that our deal with Adidas is over this season and that we'll be looking for a different supplier and I'm wondering if this has substance?

Also I remember some kind of competition to design a new home kit a while back with some very nice designs popping up, so I'm just wondering what exactly is going on with our kit/s next season?

Your design was best Spike.

Put it on here again, so we can see what a proper kit looks like eh?

Personally I'd like to see us go back to Puma, their kits are class.

Here is my design that I use in my Football Manager game, coming up with an away kit now...

bdd3c8e5743d2180f89526521209a936.png

Why do people do this, it's been confirmed it being made by Bristol Sport. If it was made ealier in the season I would understand but we know it's not going to be made by puma

Why do people do this, it's been confirmed it being made by Bristol Sport. If it was made ealier in the season I would understand but we know it's not going to be made by puma

Erm, yes I know! It's just my take on what I'd like our kit to look like...

I simply meant that in an ideal world I'd like to see us use Puma again, in the same way that I'd like us to be playing Premier League football and be copping off with Mila Kunis!

I know what a twazzock!

So annoying isn't it - I mean, there are so muh more important things going on around the world!

Personally I'd like to see us go back to Puma, their kits are class.

Here is my design that I use in my Football Manager game, coming up with an away kit now...

bdd3c8e5743d2180f89526521209a936.png

Looks really good that I've seen a few kits from fans designs that always look better than the actual kit!

Archived