IGNORED

Unofficial World Cup Song

Nibbler

Aren't world cup songs meant to be supporting our boys? :P

Good point but it is after all an unofficial world cup song and it's a fair reflection of the current crop of England players. The two musicians who made the song are both long suffering England fans like the rest of us.  :yes:

A dagger/sword through Maggies head. Think what you like about her but at the end of the dsy she id no longer with us so I find it extremely offensive.

So let me get this straight, you only find it offensive because she's dead? That seems like an odd rationale. The two people who made the video (and me) are old enough to have suffered under Thatcher's regime, personally I thought it was quite tame. But like I said, other opinions are available. 

So let me get this straight, you only find it offensive because she's dead? That seems like an odd rationale. The two people who made the video (and me) are old enough to have suffered under Thatcher's regime, personally I thought it was quite tame. But like I said, other opinions are available.

No I would find it offensive too if she was alive, I would also find it offensive had it been anyone else as would you. The fact she is no longer with us makes it even more offensive. When you die I doubt your family would be happy to see a picture of you with a dagger in your head. I'm not going to get into a political arguement but Maggie did have the countries best interests at heart, many may not agree with her decisions but thise decisions were absolutely vital for our country. I'm not a fan if hers, well not a fan of any politicians but I've read alot to know she wasn't as bad as people made her out to be.

leave it.........

i didnt get as far as the maggie reference, why is it in there? oh yes argentina etc etc......hmmmmm

lols, think i might stay out of that one, stick to music critique and the world cup!

Music deserves to be critiqued a damn sight more than politics if you ask me! I lose on that one as well though, the vast majority of people really can't understand my taste in music. I'm just an outcast everywhere :(

Archived