IGNORED

Sean Dyche

TheRedHalf

Anyone see him on soccer am this morning? Seems like a level headed guy was very impressed with him. Also good to see a manager having banter and not being serious all the time. Very refreshing and not what I expected of him at all. Wish Burnley good luck next season.

He's done an amazing job there, probably one of the worst players I've ever seen play for us though... Strange as before he came he was meant to be decent!

He was good, he captained chesterfield to the fa cup semi (I think), problem for him and all other players who come to BS3 is that unless you start off brilliantly, you get slated and the fans never forgive you.

He was good, he captained chesterfield to the fa cup semi (I think), problem for him and all other players who come to BS3 is that unless you start off brilliantly, you get slated and the fans never forgive you.

Doesn't help that the manager deems playing you 1 with a injury and 2 rushing you back way too early and no where near match fit. As good management. He was treated like shit by the fans and hung out to dry by the manager. It was clear he was a good player.

Doesn't help that the manager deems playing you 1 with a injury and 2 rushing you back way too early and no where near match fit. As good management. He was treated like shit by the fans and hung out to dry by the manager. It was clear he was a good player.

Absolutely.

Yea, because Bristol City fans are completely different to any other football fans! Stupid post, we have as many impatient, patient, stupid, intelligent, violent, peaceful etc fans as any other club.

Yea, because Bristol City fans are completely different to any other football fans! Stupid post, we have as many impatient, patient, stupid, intelligent, violent, peaceful etc fans as any other club.

Sorry, I didn't appreciate it was a 'stupid post' as I only support Bristol City. Unlike you, I only have interest in one club, not 92 of them.

dyche was in our promotion team and whilst his mobility was suspect he was a good organiser and got those around him to function as a unit 

he has taken this into management.

burnley will get relegated but they will be 50 million quid better off, assuming they don't blow it on expensive signings, when they come back down

makes you think what we might achieve one day, but then I've been hoping for some glory for over 45 years, or at least a few players with a first touch

dyche was in our promotion team and whilst his mobility was suspect he was a good organiser and got those around him to function as a unit

he has taken this into management.

burnley will get relegated but they will be 50 million quid better off, assuming they don't blow it on expensive signings, when they come back down

makes you think what we might achieve one day, but then I've been hoping for some glory for over 45 years, or at least a few players with a first touch

Precisely. Although he arrived at a poor time for the club, I never disliked the man. He seemed an honest pro trying to do his best. We got him when he was injured and not at his peak form.

Interestingly well after his football career ended he was on national radio and was scathing over the medical treatment he received whilst he was at City.

He had no reason at all to mention it if it wasn't true, but that was around Buster Footman's time and he didn't exactly inspire confidence on that front, did he?

He's proved an excellent manager and elsewhere in his playing career, a very good captain.

Heard a interview on talksport last year and he said he wasnt treated well by bristol city and injury he had was treated badly!!!

also remember him hitting bar against leeds in league cup when we needed one more goal to win!

Doesn't surprise me, didn't another player (I am thinking Brooker, could be wrong)  was seeking recompense due to his injury treatment at BCFC

Archived