IGNORED

Banksy

i hate rovers

Hes a city fan though

I don't know if he is a football fan but I've been told location-wise he is more local to us than them...the artwork would be interesting if he doesn't like them!

608280-bristol-citys-summer-signing.jpeg

He's definitely a City fan.

Complete fake that. But he did say around the time of his exhibition at the museum that he was red.. called Rovers a pathetic excuse of a team

Just read on there forum that a sag wants banksy to put a picture on the mem so they can raise some cash...they really are a bunch of sad pikey b.....ds..!!..

Surely they dont need cash? ....I mean they can afford a new shiny plastic stadium so one assumes the balance sheets are all in the black....

Do you know what bothers me about Banksy? Well I'm going to tell you anyway.

The gas.........

They have just been excreted into the Conference...........

Best thing to happen in Bristol since 'that' bridge and 'that' ship ................

WHERE IS THE *******G BANKSY MURAL TO THIS MOMENTOUS EVENT??

Imagine the nationwide attention that could be drawn to this event of national importance and pride by the presence of a witty, imaginative, innovative Banksy ............

If you are reading this, Banksy, get painting my son, and you could go down in BCFC folklaw.

"Seize the day, Banksy, SEIZE THE DAY!"

:whistle2:

Really? Didn't he (or she!) start off in Yate?

I don't know where he lives or where he comes from but he uses a location very near to the Gate. I was told this by someone in that area that I'd trust. This was a couple of years ago, he might have changed locations since then.

Shame Mark Rothko is dead. Coloured, abstract quadrilaterals was pretty much his stock in trade.

Like a bit of Rothko myself. A highlight of the Tate modern

Luckily art is subjective, does nothing for me personally, I sometimes wonder if some artists steal rubbish from primary school bins and recycle kids art as their own.

Love him or hate him at least in general Banksy has an element of humour in his work, his PR is spot on as well often leaving pieces of his smaller work for people just to find and setting up a stall in New York selling original work for $60 a piece.

What he did at Broad Plain was clever as well, leave it just long enough to milk the publicity and then piss George off by giving it to the club.

Archived