IGNORED

Oh No! Look Who's Been Released....

BS4 on Tour...

I'd at least have a chat with him and see what he's looking for, if he shows he wants to pull his shit together I'd give him a shot. Emmanuel-Thomas wasn't wanted by some people here because he was a disruption and had a bit of a poor name for himself but he's done very well.

I'd at least have a chat with him and see what he's looking for, if he shows he wants to pull his shit together I'd give him a shot. Emmanuel-Thomas wasn't wanted by some people here because he was a disruption and had a bit of a poor name for himself but he's done very well.

Has he 'Done Very Well' ? He did but has turned into a rather ordinary addition to the squad, his lack of motivation in wanting to kick on is just a mirror image of Leroy.  

he hasn't pulled his shit together for since he left us 9 years ago whats going to change?, no any club would be mad to employ him completely disrruptive,

he hasn't pulled his shit together for since he left us 9 years ago whats going to change?, no any club would be mad to employ him completely disrruptive,

His agent will find him a new club in no time at all.

There is always someone arrogant enough to think they can succeed where others have failed.

Now watch him turn up here !!!

His agent will find him a new club in no time at all.

There is always someone arrogant enough to think they can succeed where others have failed.

Now watch him turn up here !!!

I'm thinking Swindon, close enough for him to act a right **** in Bristol City Centre

Archived