IGNORED

It's Back

South Bristol Red

Dunno what happened but glad we are back. I was beginning to feel like a Gasheads for a while then, no Forum, how crap was that!

Absolutely. As sad as it sounds, when you've been chatting for years to the same people about something you love it feels weird when it ain't there any more.

That's not even remotely possible, from a tech aspect!

It's simple to do. I run 3 forums that all use a single merged custom DB. It started off as one forum then I took over two others and merged them. The three forums all run independently on three seperate installs (using the one shared DB), but if I wanted I could run it all on the one install. :)

It's simple to do. I run 3 forums that all use a single merged custom DB. It started off as one forum then I took over two others and merged them. The three forums run on three seperate installs (using the one shared DB), but if I wanted I could run it all on the one install. :)

Maybe Tomarse has made sure it can't happen...I don't want them all over here, Get Off Our Land!!! :-)

It's simple to do. I run 3 forums that all use a single merged custom DB. It started off as one forum then I took over two others and merged them. The three forums run on three seperate installs (using the one shared DB), but if I wanted I could run it all on the one install. :)

You'll have to trust me when I say the two databases here just wouldn't go together! Not that it would ever be done. I mean whyyyy!

You'll have to trust me when I say the two databases here just wouldn't go together! Not that it would ever be done. I mean whyyyy!

The bottom line with things like this is (1) why and (2) who's paying for it.

Address those and you have the answer.

Archived