IGNORED

Peterborough - Fail

Major Isewater

Agreed, not my favourite club either, but I think we beat them in 3 out of the last 4 games so hopefully we can again next season.

Wonder if they will have offers or Assombolonga now, I've no idea of his age or contract details, hasn't been there long though has he, last summer?

Agreed, not my favourite club either, but I think we beat them in 3 out of the last 4 games so hopefully we can again next season.

Wonder if they will have offers or Assombolonga now, I've no idea of his age or contract details, hasn't been there long though has he, last summer?

they paid over a million for him from watford didn't doubleing the bid we put in,

expect DF to be sacked shortly 

Stop making things up. We wanted to loan Assombalonga, didn't put a bid in for him.

We actually got in there first and more or less tied up a loan deal only for Pboro to come in at the last minute waving there cash from the Gayle sale. *****!

As you said an excellent well ran club. When Britt goes in the summer one of Washington or Vassell will step up.

They are the gappers of Lg 1, same titchy crowds as well, yet they think they're massive !

With (despite serious competition) the most obnoxious chairman in football.

Orient may have cheated against us ( but it didn't work), Peterborough are just odious from chairman to manager downwards.

Archived