IGNORED

No Shit Sherlock

cityboy

It's weird how it works.

Seems he has a constant entourage of 'yes men' around him.  He's been in the system so long, he know's it like the back of his hand (making contenders at election time look silly) but the main problem is he's a senile old pr1(k. I think he even likes to be known as 'President Blatter'.

I suspect the image of Alex Ferguson also springs to your mind but at least he had the good grace to eventually retire, this one won't stop until he drops.

A rule needs introducing where by no one can stay in power for more than two terms.   

It's weird how it works.

Seems he has a constant entourage of 'yes men' around him.  He's been in the system so long, he know's it like the back of his hand (making contenders at election time look silly) but the main problem is he's a senile old pr1(k. I think he even likes to be known as 'President Blatter'.

I suspect the image of Alex Ferguson also springs to your mind but at least he had the good grace to eventually retire, this one won't stop until he drops.

A rule needs introducing where by no one can stay in power for more than two terms.   

Or, in the case of BCFC, six months :(

I am actually surprised he has come out and admitted what 99.9999% recurring already knew in the first second after the envelope was opened. If I was him and an odious ogre I would have kept my mouth well and truly shut. Truly a bizarre decision for him to blurt that out.

Brazil isn't looking too good ether, stadiums still to be finished and people protested as late as last night, this world cup could be a farse let alont one in 8 years time,

They should of had the balls and taken it off of brazil when they missed the last two deadlines, same goes for the olympics

Archived