IGNORED

Tommy Rowe

TBW

Would be surprised, but very happy if we got him. Would've thought he'd be out of our reach, but good to know SC is looking at this kind of player

Why would he be out of our reach?? He's a free agent, without sounding too big headed we're a big club in this league

He's Championship standard and has always looked good or better when I've seen him play.

Not doubting your opinion of him but if he is a step above league 1 wouldn't P'boro try to cash in on him in the summer before if he was a champ player? seems strange to just let his contract run out then just let him go

Not doubting your opinion of him but if he is a step above league 1 wouldn't P'boro try to cash in on him in the summer before if he was a champ player? seems strange to just let his contract run out then just let him go

Rowe rejected a new deal at the end of last season, and was transfer listed. Remember him being linked to Leeds and a few Championship teams but he got injured at the end of last year and had an operation which I'm guessing put teams off

Strange bunch P'boro, perhaps they knew he'd reject a new contract and still used him in the team as he's a decent player.

Leeds interested apparently but everyone knows their situation!

As mentioned - I believe it's P'boro's strange transfer policy that ran his contract to its expiry, along with his injury.

I see they have quite a few now transfer listed, regardless of actual value to the club.

This would be a signing of real quality for us. I was surprised to see him released the other week and thought then he'd be a great signing. Thought at the time he'd prob go to the championship though. It's got my hopes up now, having seen that article, go get him Steve!

Why would he be out of our reach?? He's a free agent, without sounding too big headed we're a big club in this league

What others have said mate, bigger clubs than us will be interested. 'Big club in this league', you're sounding like a G*shead now....!

Archived