IGNORED

"last Chance To Renew My Ticket In The Dolman" Email

CyderInACan

I've just had an email from the club, ominously warning me that my chance to renew my ticket in the Dolman is shortly expiring! I can only see on the OS that the opportunity to renew doesn't even START until Sunday?

There are only two explantions here: I've totally messed up and am in danger of losing my seat (and no doubt the Food Vouchers that accompany it) OR City have jumped the gun somewhat and got it all wrong.

Has anyone else received a similar communication from our beloved OLTIB?

I've just had an email from the club, ominously warning me that my chance to renew my ticket in the Dolman is shortly expiring! I can only see on the OS that the opportunity to renew doesn't even START until Sunday?

There are only two explantions here: I've totally messed up and am in danger of losing my seat (and no doubt the Food Vouchers that accompany it) OR City have jumped the gun somewhat and got it all wrong.

Don't worry I've already lost my seat in the Atyeo, a bit of black netting has booked it.

Think we have to something like the 20th June

last date for the dolman is 13/06/14 seat moves 16th - 20th and general sale 24th onwards,

bare in mind our capacity is going to drop to 12900 at some point next season it would really be advisable to get a season ticket

Phase 1: Atyeo Stand renewals - April 13th-May 2nd
Phase 2: Williams/Wedlock Stand renewals - May 4th-23rd
Phase 3: Dolman Stand renewals - May 25th-June 13th
Phase 4: Seat Move week - June 16th-20th
Phase 5: General Sale - June 23rd

Read more at http://www.bcfc.co.uk/tickets/season-tickets/index.aspx#wuQCQeTdX3WDZUko.99

Alright Cider In A Can (if that really is your real name) - I suggest you give your personal account manager a call, they'll sort it out for you.

Phew! Panic over (kind of) - it was 'er indoors ticket that they emailed to remind me about (even though I'm not her and she's already renewed, but there you go)  

Dolman STs on sale Tuesday. Couldn't get hold of my personal account manager though to ask about my Food Vouchers; but I'm sure they'll get back to me. If not I shall Facebook

message Kevin Smith to chase him up and also enquire about when the Willem II friendly is.

Archived