IGNORED

Defence Next Season

hortonred

After seeing Nosworthy last season and the way he organised and lead the defence - the thought of Flint and El Bad is a little depressing to say the least.I really hope SC gets the defence right from the start of the season.I remember the failure to sign Bikey and the affect it had on results.

After seeing Nosworthy last season and the way he organised and lead the defence - the thought of Flint and El Bad is a little depressing to say the least.I really hope SC gets the defence right from the start of the season.I remember the failure to sign Bikey and the affect it had on results.

This is spot on. Nosworthy made a massive difference after many failed attempts to bring an effective leader to the back line.

I'd like to see:

.................................fielding.............................

...............osbourne.....flint.........Williams...........

Moloney/wagstaff.....................Cunningham/new

....................Elliot.......pack......Kelly.................

..........................jet..........baldock

Said it yourself, the way Nosworthy came in and organised has to be one of the first players signed.

Archived