IGNORED

Moysie Watch

RedM

Well someone has to do it...

David Moyes is being investigated by the police after an alleged assault in a wine bar in Manchester last night, 51 year old man, belived to be Moysie and 23 year old man involved. Just reported on radio 5.

Lemme guess, drunk idiot bloke winds up and winds up DM till DM just punches him in the face as anyone would, I hope thats what happened, DM does not strike me as someone who strikes people for no reason.

I know the area well and there is nothing worse than a pretentious stuck up northerner giving it the big one, Clithero used to be a place for old people, but now its full of asshats

Lemme guess, drunk idiot bloke winds up and winds up DM till DM just punches him in the face as anyone would, I hope thats what happened, DM does not strike me as someone who strikes people for no reason.

I know the area well and there is nothing worse than a pretentious stuck up northerner giving it the big one, Clithero used to be a place for old people, but now its full of asshats

Clitheroe's a nice spot, certainly in comparison to some of the nearby shitholes like Burnley, Nelson, Blackburn etc. However it does attract the inbred types from the surrounding villages who like nothing better than a night out in the bright lights of the metropolis, have 10 pints and then want to fight the world.

Clitheroe's a nice spot, certainly in comparison to some of the nearby shitholes like Burnley, Nelson, Blackburn etc. However it does attract the inbred types from the surrounding villages who like nothing better than a night out in the bright lights of the metropolis, have 10 pints and then want to fight the world.

I assume you no longer work at the North West a Tourist Board then Northern? :D

Archived