IGNORED

Suarez Out For The World Cup?

Who Are Rovers?

So no Suarez means a place for Forla,n who in the last world cup won the golden boot & the golden ball... 4 years older granted but certainly not a bad replacement!!

Thomas Muller won the golden boot. His 3 assists pipped, Forlan, Villa and Sneijder to the award. (Sorry to be that person)

If he does play, he will be very conscious of it. 

We need to get one of our no mark players (Clayface Jones, for example),to put in a crunching tackle on him in the first few minutes. 

(not suggesting we injure the bloke, just give him something to worry about !)

Excellent, Just need Messi and Ronaldo and Balotelli to break a leg and all will be fine. Especially Messi, dirty little drug cheat, even with his massive cheating his overrated Barca can't buy silverware

Iniesta, Xavi, Ramos, Any Spaniard with a lispy name, thats most of the team then

And its Gar-see-ah not Garthia, there is no TH so why the gay sounding lisp? I just don't get it, why spit everywhere?

I hate Spain btw, I hate the Spanish, I hate their food, its a combination of road kill and the contents of the kebab houses bin served up as Tapas, or Tapathh

basically I hate everyone in the world who is not a Bristol City fan, but especially the Spanish.

What do you feel about Spanish Bristol City fans ?

Archived