IGNORED

Bristol Balloon Fiesta 2014

myol'man

I'm still wondering whether the Sags wi;ll play at home on the same days as us now. I presume we have first pick anyway.

Never mind, with Bristol FC playing at the Gate, the Gas can play on Sundays. or Friday evenings, or any time they like really, because no one will be watching them...

I'm still wondering whether the Sags wi;ll play at home on the same days as us now. I presume we have first pick anyway.

Never mind, with Bristol FC playing at the Gate, the Gas can play on Sundays. or Friday evenings, or any time they like really, because no one will be watching them...

I thought i read recently that we would continue to play at home on opposing weekends, but i'm not sure where i read it.

Now that the Gas are fast tracking it down the pyramid, surely both can play at home on the same day.

Now that the Gas are fast tracking it down the pyramid, surely both can play at home on the same day.

With the rovers moving to south Gloucester I think they'll looking to avoid fixture clashes with Forest Green in the future.

Will we be at home boxing day? If not I expect we will go over the in laws.

If we are, I hope it is an early kick off.

Actually, if they don't keep us and the gappers apart it would be quite good to watch us at a 12 o'clock kick off and then go to whorefield to support Forest Green or Salisbury.

Archived