IGNORED

Plane Banner

5parky10

Friend of mine was drinking in the BS3 the other day and heard a rumour that some City fans are trying to get enough money together to pay for a plane fly past with a banner saying " THERES ONLY ONE LEAGUE TEAM IN BRISTOL - CITY!"  during the sags first non league home game. Any one know if this is true, if so where do I pay!

Friend of mine was drinking in the BS3 the other day and heard a rumour that some City fans are trying to get enough money together to pay for a plane fly past with a banner saying " THERES ONLY ONE LEAGUE TEAM IN BRISTOL - CITY!"  during the sags first non league home game. Any one know if this is true, if so where do I pay!

rumours + pubs = a load of bollocks

believe it if I see it

How about ignoring them and not giving them any air time, instead of childish petulant behaviour

Because football  banter is all about childishness and petulance.  You don't get a better chance of doing both that when your rivals are relegated out of the league..  To turn down the chance would be such a waste.

I would agree with you in any other walk of life, but football is not like that.  So time to lap it up :)

Archived