IGNORED

When Are We Going To Get Some News?!

B-Rizzle

We are well and truly in the summer lull for football. The transfer rumours have dried up let alone any signs of potential signings. Even sky's sports transfer centre feature has minimal updates each day.

I truly hate this time of year! Boring!

Bring on the World Cup!

Here is another bit of news.

The ticketing system doesn't work properly.  No really.  It doesn't.

Just went to renew my season tickets online and the only ticket which comes up (and it is not exactly intuitive to find any tickets) is my son's.  Not mine.  Nor my other son's.

Yet we have always been linked in the past and I checked that we were last season.

But now we are not.

I despair.

Here is another bit of news.

The ticketing system doesn't work properly. No really. It doesn't.

Just went to renew my season tickets online and the only ticket which comes up (and it is not exactly intuitive to find any tickets) is my son's. Not mine. Nor my other son's.

Yet we have always been linked in the past and I checked that we were last season.

But now we are not.

I despair.

I believed we can't renew online this season

Really?

One season on and we still can't renew online?

Joke.

Not really. Well documented that all renewals must be done in person this summer due to the complicated nature of seating issues next season as a result of the rebuild. Heard only positives about fans experiences in doing so with feedback of helpful and knowledgeable staff.

Not really. Well documented that all renewals must be done in person this summer due to the complicated nature of seating issues next season as a result of the rebuild. Heard only positives about fans experiences in doing so with feedback of helpful and knowledgeable staff.

Don't tell Ken Dod (Depths Of Despair) he could n't take all the positivity in your post !

Reminds me of a TV advert where two blokes walk down their garden paths to leave for work, turn to each other and have. . . . absolutely nothing to say as it was pre-season.

That's the thing with having women around, always some form of extrafluos crap or another being spouted to fill the silence.

Reminds me of a TV advert where two blokes walk down their garden paths to leave for work, turn to each other and have. . . . absolutely nothing to say as it was pre-season.

That's the thing with having women around, always some form of extrafluos crap or another being spouted to fill the silence.

Is extrafluos a word? If not, it ought to be...

Really?

One season on and we still can't renew online?

Joke.

its been well documented that there will be no online renewals this season due to the disruption caused by the redevelopment, we are going to have a capacity of 12900 at some point next season so don't expect pay on the day ether

its been well documented that there will be no online renewals this season due to the disruption caused by the redevelopment, we are going to have a capacity of 12900 at some point next season so don't expect pay on the day ether

Doesn't mention it on the e mail I had and it is an option on the website.

We are well and truly in the summer lull for football. The transfer rumours have dried up let alone any signs of potential signings. Even sky's sports transfer centre feature has minimal updates each day.

Bring on the World Cup!

What I find interminably boring is close season transfere speculation and rumour. Especially rumours from the prem.

It started a few years ago with Patrick Viarea will he wont he leave Arsenal. Last year reached it peak of tedium with Rooney , Suarez and Bale saga .I could give a flying fig until the deal is done and that goes for City.

Why people buy in to this soap opera I will never know. It is a Sky sports news creation . A dedicated 24 hours sports news channel with the main flaw in this concept is that there is never enough sports news so they end up being a pub bore talking bollicks about which club is going sign which player.

• Admin

Surprised we can't renew the same seat???

Well documented where exactly? The PDF I have from the club states the date online sales will begin, and until I tried to renew this morning and read this thread, I had seen nothing to the contrary.

Having looked at the attendances from last season I would suggest that there will be POTD tickets available for about 70% of home games next season however numbers will be limited to between 1000-1500. Having said that the better the team performs this season the more people that will want to come along so this number could decrease and also I have not taken into account the fact that the teams coming up or down could or could not bring more away fans.

• Admin

Having looked at the attendances from last season I would suggest that there will be POTD tickets available for about 70% of home games next season however numbers will be limited to between 1000-1500. Having said that the better the team performs this season the more people that will want to come along so this number could decrease and also I have not taken into account the fact that the teams coming up or down could or could not bring more away fans.

Is there not a certain number / percentage that every club has to keep as POTD?

Please can you try breaking up your posts with more punctuation! Makes them come across even more like unrelenting verbal diharrea!! Full stop or two wouldn't hurt.

Is extrafluos a word? If not, it ought to be...

Not according to a certain Mr D.Ictionary, cousin to Mr E.Ncyclopidia, both descendants of Mr Bloodylittleknowitall, ought it be.

When confronted about his ridiculous definition of the word 'superfluous'  - :unnecessary, especially through being more than enough (Ie/ Extra shit you don't need, not Super shit you don't need) he sarcastically quipped something about me writing my own best-seller before criticising his  :disapointed2se:

Well my wife and myself will be watching Estonia V Gibraltar tonight, so that is news. I didn't even know Gibraltar had a national team and if Estonia can't beat them then they need to give up football.

As it finished 1-1 (Jake Gosling who is OoC at Exeter scored for Gibraltar), are they giving up?

I heard Harry Redknapp is to become the Gas new financial Director.

Bring on the World Cup!

Archived