IGNORED

Jordan Spence

Sydneybcfc

Thought he was out of his depth in the championship. Could be useful in league one, but I'd pass - think we have the better and more reliable in Moloney... Although SC may not agree.

Would be a decent signing if possible. He is young at 24 and is free. Really looked good in his first spell, think it was under millen? Then seemed to be another forgotten man in his second spell, possibly under mcinnes? I would of thought championship clubs would be looking at him, but worth a call. Think he was fairly versatile, which would be a bonus.

As said he did well under millen but good old del boy clearly didn't rate him in the same class as foster or Mark Wilson !

Now Tim let's be fair. Mark Wilson is the Dani Alves of Scotland. I wonder what he thought of being on the bench in the cup final, considering he was so 'mystified' as to why SoD apparently 'ignored' him.

As for Spence it's a no from me. Clearly hasn't kicked on and I have no doubt SC will be able to attract better in the transfer market. Plus Moloney is a better option than Spence.

Archived