IGNORED

29Th May 1985....

BS4 on Tour...

European Cup Final, Liverpool vs Juventus, Heysel Stadium. 39 fans perished on the terraces before the game - 32 Italians, 4 Belgians, 2 French and 1 from Northern Ireland.

Was it really 29 years ago today??! The pictures of the stampede by Liverpool fans are still shocking, don't know how or why the game ever kicked off after scenes like that.

#RIPthe39

Remember watching at Benmy Down boys club. Awful. I think they played the game because they may have thought they would be further disorder.

What I remember and still find just as shocking was the Juva players celebrating after winning the cup. The Liverpool players just didn't want to play after what as happened .

Remember watching at Benmy Down boys club. Awful. I think they played the game because they may have thought they would be further disorder.

What I remember and still find just as shocking was the Juva players celebrating after winning the cup. The Liverpool players just didn't want to play after what as happened .

Disgraceful that the game was played after.

My best friends cousin died at Hillsborough, so please don't think I'm being glib here......but why isn't there the big hoo haa about Heysel, or Bradford like there is with Hillsborough?

Remember Heysel clearly, 29 years have gone by very fast

Archived