IGNORED

Ian Hume

Cider red

As others have said, a couple of years too late.

Reuben Reid on the other hand, 25, Bristolian, just scored 20+ in League Two, out of contract...

As an alternative partner for Baldock to JET and someone to have in reserve on the bench, I hope we are at least thinking about him.

Was absolutely dreadful in the play offs for fleetwood... No thanks.

Think he has scored just the 1 for Fleewood sinc arriving but his all round involvement , tenacity , desire , link up play imo has been top quality .

Rumour seems to be he is staying at Fleetwood if offered something by old pal Alexander although was still  big earner at Preston from their Championship days and may have to drop the wages to gain a deal . 

Fleetwood made up of Preston exs both on and off field . 

Don't believe Hume can offer anything to a club that should be looking to leave Div 1 behind next season .

As others have said, a couple of years too late.

Reuben Reid on the other hand, 25, Bristolian, just scored 20+ in League Two, out of contract...

As an alternative partner for Baldock to JET and someone to have in reserve on the bench, I hope we are at least thinking about him.

nah I think league two is his level, he's always struggled when he's played higher and you have to ask why is he out of contract

nah I think league two is his level, he's always struggled when he's played higher and you have to ask why is he out of contract

If you scored 20+ goals in a low league would you not think of just easily popping off to a higher league next summer and pocketing the signing on fee?

If you scored 20+ goals in a low league would you not think of just easily popping off to a higher league next summer and pocketing the signing on fee?

Normally yes but he's played at a higher level and already failed I'd rather give Wes a chance

Archived