IGNORED

Aaron Wilbraham

alexukhc

Anyone got anything better to do than dig up old threads?

Let's not jump to any conclusions after one game, either.

I didn't DIG anything up there was a link on another current thread.

I said in the quote is it to early to tell. I would suggest that implies maybe not to many conclusions after one game.

Humble pie or to early to tell? Pete took the humble pie. Very classy!

I said in the quote is it to early to tell. I would suggest that implies maybe not to many conclusions after one game.

Well I for one found it funny and it illustrates perfectly why we shouldn't always judge a player by what it says on Wikipedia. One game or not, I think it's fair to say he will be a useful addition.

You mean like you did with SOD?

Ummm, just like SC he wasn't my choice and I said so, but I supported him and said that even though I thought our relegation was gutless, i'd give him the  benefit of the doubt for the new season, because we were in 'transition' weren't we?, he started to lose me after his post match ramble after we beat the gas and from then on it was downhill.

of course in between flicking your bean, if you can find evidence to the contrary?????

No need really to bring it back from the doldrums though.

No need really to bring it back from the doldrums though.

Reading the thread I would say not many agree with you and as I said its a link on a current thread so that's a question perhaps for another poster.

Sometimes it's cathartic to actually see what has been said in the light of new evidence. Plenty of evidence that this chap could be huge for us this season. Alternatively he could pick up a knock. Either way the boy looked good on the evidence of one won game and inviting a few to reassess their thoughts is common on a social forum is it not?

Reading the thread I would say not many agree with you and as I said its a link on a current thread so that's a question perhaps for another poster.

Sometimes it's cathartic to actually see what has been said in the light of new evidence. Plenty of evidence that this chap could be huge for us this season. Alternatively he could pick up a knock. Either way the boy looked good on the evidence of one won game and inviting a few to reassess their thoughts is common on a social forum is it not?

Unless they have stormed off in a huff.......................

Not that I got involved BUT I dont see any post by you defending the bloke before yesterday. Easy to make a call in hindsight.

Again. I said.....Anyone want to eat a little humble pie OR IS IT TO EARLY TO TELL. (You quoted it) that's all.

I didn't make a call in hindsight it is a very clear question. My mistake was not adding a question mark? Or perhaps it was a statement!? :laugh:.

Either way?!

Archived