IGNORED

Albert Adomah

Am sure too we have now had them inserted into contracts , of course % unknown but likely to be 20%. If Albert and Bolasie get sold for a combined 10M could be a great windfall for a promotion push...

10Mill?! Can't see that coming in, I think 6 million you be more realistic and 20% gives us 1.2 million that's some nice revenue!

Huge assumption we insert these clauses each time. Any buying club would significantly reduce the buying price for this. And that assumes that is what both parties want.

Do you assume every player we have bought has come with a sell on clause we are happy to accept?

Huge assumption we insert these clauses each time. Any buying club would significantly reduce the buying price for this. And that assumes that is what both parties want.

Do you assume every player we have bought has come with a sell on clause we are happy to accept?

Personally I think its pretty standard practice for younger pro's moving on now a days, you wouldn't put it into an older pro's contract, I doubt Southampton will insist on one for Lambert going to southampton, but I bet bottom doller that they will for lalana and Shaw,

Transfer fees aren't all paid upfront these days ether they are normally broken down to monthly instalments,

Just think thats the practice now a days thats all

Archived