IGNORED

The Gypsies Or Cookoos

Langford Red

They ruin Bath City

They ruin Bristol Rugby

They try to ruin us

Now they want to ruin Wycombe

They had rubbish management and deserve to be relegated

They don't care what happens to little Wycombe as long as they can TRY and get what they want

If they take Wycombe to the High court, they could bankrupt them

What ever Wycombe have done in the past is nothing to do with them

Why don't they just hold their hands up and admit it was down to them getting relegated

If they did not get relegated they would not push for this and ruin Wycombe

I HATE the GASH even more now

They ruin Bath City

They ruin Bristol Rugby

They try to ruin us

Now they want to ruin Wycombe

They had rubbish management and deserve to be relegated

They don't care what happens to little Wycombe as long as they can TRY and get what they want

If they take Wycombe to the High court, they could bankrupt them

What ever Wycombe have done in the past is nothing to do with them

Why don't they just hold their hands up and admit it was down to them getting relegated

If they did not get relegated they would not push for this and ruin Wycombe

I HATE the GASH even more now

Go on then, I will have a bite.

Just how did we ruin Bath City, Bristol Rugby and try to Bristol City?

I may give you that  Wycombe could be in a spot of bother -although I doubt it would ruin them- if our boards ludicrous attempt at avoiding relegation succeed (which it won't anyway).

Some numpty used the exact spelling of the word cuckoo to describe MK Dons when we were playing them a few months back.  Despite the usual wave of posters correcting him (the word cuckold was also thrown into the mix but that is a different issue!) I remember that this went straight over his head.  If it was the same poster then he or she seems to have grudge issues with MK Dons and the Gas, but must be told that a Cookoo is a brand of watch!

And trying to buy AG in 82 to ruin us I'm guessing Bicester?

Plus on the Mem front, They could've helped Bristol Rugby out and bought the ground for what it was worth, But they waited until the Rugby were in so much shit they had to accept an offer much less than the value of the land, Just to keep their home.

Plus on the Mem front, They could've helped Bristol Rugby out and bought the ground for what it was worth, But they waited until the Rugby were in so much shit they had to accept an offer much less than the value of the land, Just to keep their home.

The price at which either party could purchase the other's share of stadium in the event of financial hardship was part of the original contract. I'm not saying that I feel comfortable with the whole Mem scenario, but it does look better if you get your facts straight when slagging us off!

The price at which either party could purchase the other's share of stadium in the event of financial hardship was part of the original contract. I'm not saying that I feel comfortable with the whole Mem scenario, but it does look better if you get your facts straight when slagging us off!

Since when has that ever been taken into consideration by the 'blue-and-white-single-brain-cell-brigade' before having a pop?............. exactly! :yes:

In the net? like this you mean:

Good to see that again, and an extended version too.

Couple of things I'd forgotten, Spurs should have had about 15, and they were without their 2 regular first choice strikers, with Lee and Moores being thrown in together at the last minute.

Didn't like Motson calling them 'Bristol' near the end. :disapointed2se: 

Good to see that again, and an extended version too.

Couple of things I'd forgotten, Spurs should have had about 15, and they were without their 2 regular first choice strikers, with Lee and Moores being thrown in together at the last minute.

Didn't like Motson calling them 'Bristol' near the end. :disapointed2se: 

theres only one league team in bristol so i don't mind it as much as i use too :)

The Gash are now known as the 2014s at the earliest 

Archived