IGNORED

Arsenal 0 Vs 2 Bristol Academy

zider67

Some terrific football played there, I think I may have to go and see this for myself. When you see the ball played around like that it doesn't matter what gender they are does it?

Would recommend it. Watched them (unfortunately lose) against Chelsea at start of the season and very impressed with the football played. My daughter's team were ball girls and they had a great time. The Bristol girls came out to sign autographs after their warm down and were great with the fans. Great night's entertainment despite the result.

Would recommend it. Watched them (unfortunately lose) against Chelsea at start of the season and very impressed with the football played. My daughter's team were ball girls and they had a great time. The Bristol girls came out to sign autographs after their warm down and were great with the fans. Great night's entertainment despite the result.

Thanks RAF, will take a look at their fixtures and see what suits.

Maybe the keepers need to grow some...Doh!

Mary Earps is a good keeper but she does have a tendency to drift off her line, has cost us about 2 or 3 goals this season. Her reflexes are excellent though, possibly the best in the league.

Is there still a link with City? In any case do they have to play in Blue?

They switched the home & away kits around, at the start of last season, for the tie in with City. So now it's home/red & away/blue. Not that the blue is worn much, the only clashes are with Arsenal & Liverpool.

Archived