IGNORED

Still No Signings !

Major Isewater

Still no new signings but at least we know the mould of player he's looking to bring in. Aged 25-29, must be 6ft plus & be able to run run & run.

He actually said, '25, 26 and 27 year olds'. No mention of height or being able to 'run, run and run'..

Would you prefer he looks to sign dwarfs with very little stamina?

Why would any signings be made when most players contracts don't expire till 1st July?

I think the panic all stems back to Gary Johnson saying we were miles behind the other clubs who had all done their business whilst we were dabbling with the play-offs. He reckoned by having to wait until we knew where we would be playing hindered us.

I think people are remembering this, so don't let little facts like contracts are not up, players are on a break etc get in the way!

We need to sign someone, anyone, ASAP so we can go about our normal business and rip him to shreds on here. What else is there to do at the moment, even the Gas haven't amused us for a few days now.

So come on, what will happen first, a City signing or the latest Gas stuff up?

Don't get your hopes up. I don't think we'll see any decent signings in this window. A few development signings, a blunder signing and a couple of loans I reckon.

I reckon we might surprise a few and sign 3,4,5 players... with all the ones that have left plus the loans going we have a pretty bare squad. With the high earners gone it gives Mr Cotterill the chance to really form a squad that he wants too work with.

48 hours, 2 days??? Do you not realise how long that is in the career of our players? Most manage to sign, be slagged off and banished in less than that. Some even actually fit a game in that timescale too, but that's not a necessary requirement to get a verdict.

Still no new signings but at least we know the mould of player he's looking to bring in. Aged 25-29, must be 6ft plus & be able to run run & run. You would of thought the carrot dangle of 'Sexy football' they would be queing up at the door?!?!?

He wants to sign Forrest Gump?

Archived