IGNORED

Whats All These Rumours About Nicking Our Team!

Ralphy_STFC

I think there maybe a little bit of truth behind the Mooney rumour - he's out of contract(i think) and according to The Sun Newspaper Brian Tinnion wants him.

He's one of only a few Swindon players I think would have the ability to get into the city team.

Ive not heard of the Parkin rumour apart from on here - but rumours on here are rubbish nine times out of ten - we get rumours on here like "we didnt go up cos we didnt want to"

Parkin won't leave us for City cos i suspect you couldn't afford him?? He's got a year to run on his current contarct but with a min fee release clause (£300,000).
exactly, well unless we fins a large amount of money from somewhere.

We'll keep robbo, but you can have Peacock for Mooney. Good lord that would be a mugging and a half.

You lot really don't like Leapy do you!
Not all of us, some respect he does alot for our team. Our top goalscorer last season does alot of defensive work and holds the ball up well for us. I think these peacock haters are the same lot that hated Roberts, Then Brown, Then Tinnion etc etc. Its always the same at this club, who should we pick on and blame next.

Not really no. He played almost a full season for us and bar the first couple of months he was just plain pants. Always gives his all, but 3 goals since Chrstmas, while having more shots than most of the strikers in division 2 still managed less goals.

Edit nothing to do with finding a scapegoat, it's just some people get stuck on the fact that he got 16 goals and refuse to look at the fact that on the amount of time spent up-front on the pitch Peacock has performed no better if not worse than ALL of our other strikers.

Not really no. He played almost a full season for us and bar the first couple of months he was just plain pants. Always gives his all, but 3 goals since Chrstmas, while having more shots than most of the strikers in division 2 still managed less goals.

Edit nothing to do with finding a scapegoat, it's just some people get stuck on the fact that he got 16 goals and refuse to look at the fact that on the amount of time spent up-front on the pitch Peacock has performed no better if not worse than ALL of our other strikers.

:Sleep12: :Sleep12: :Sleep12:

Let's all slag off Leapy again!!!

Guest Rikku

Didn't all this start because someone said that we would be getting the better deal if we exchanged Peacock for Mooney - doesn't sound like "slagging him off" to me, just seems like a fair point. It's not giving Leapy a slating just because someone considers another player to be better than him, is it? :dunno:

No!! Overrated and overpaid, and still here!!

I thought Sam Parkin was going to QPR in exhange for Judas Thorpe, and Richard Paquette..twas being asked on your sites by the QPR boys..If its Judas, he'll move again next season for sure!!

No!! Overrated and overpaid, and still here!!

I thought Sam Parkin was going to QPR in exhange for Judas Thorpe, and Richard Paquette..twas being asked on your sites by the QPR boys..If its Judas, he'll move again next season for sure!!

Archived