IGNORED

Nyran Nosworthy released by Watford (Merged x3!!)

Major Isewater

• Admin

Ah fek just posted a thread about this..didn't see this one

No problem

You are not the first and no doubt won't be the last to start a duplicate topic - easily rectified

Personally I think Cotts shoulh have been on the phone to him already trying to pin him down to us.

NN certainly seemed to speak highly of us last season, and on the basis he has a new born child, am sure he is looking to get settled asap - get the pen out Cotts !

No problem

You are not the first and no doubt won't be the last to start a duplicate topic - easily rectified

Personally I think Cotts shoulh have been on the phone to him already trying to pin him down to us.

NN certainly seemed to speak highly of us last season, and on the basis he has a new born child, am sure he is looking to get settled asap - get the pen out Cotts !

He'll be wanting that child te speak Bristol ,obviously.

Ssin the bag me babbers,gurt lush '

Definitely hope we offer him a deal, him, Osborne and Williams get on well and it showed on the pitch.

https://twitter.com/dswilliams_/status/462649328470085633

Its good to see our players getting along with out being pissed!

I would be highly surprised if we don't talk to Mr. Nosworthy and would hope we can make a deal!...As someone said these three (along with a bit of form from SB) saved our season! A great springboard for 14-15 

I don't understand why we wouldnt do our upmost to keep, Gillet, Wade and Nyron. If you look around the side when they played, they were probably the oldest guys out there! Probably the best as well!

Above all the team geld and played some decent football last 10-15 games! Why break that up!

Sign him and Elliott as soon as, they both proved what they can do for us in this division, which was all good.

We need to start the season on a good footing and keeping an improving team together is important.

If we miss out on them and don't start the season well it will be Cotts out.

You have to look at the bigger picture, both WE and NN clearly improved the squad last season, and lifted us up the table, but there are other factors. First thing is obviously affordability, if we are going to stretch our budget, far better to do it for players capable of boosting the squad for a few years, rather than short-term signings. Secondly, we need to be looking at building a side that can not only get promoted, but also be competitive in the Championship. It all depends on what other signings are planned, whether anyone else leaves etc. Not saying no, but suggesting that there may be better value/ long-term options available.

Archived