IGNORED

World Cup Betting

stephenkibby.

I managed to get evens on the triple: camara men showing more images of top totty in crowd than actual football 3/1, Andy Townsend using the phrase: ''to be fair'' above 73 times in any given game 1/1, above 6 examples of outragious FIFA corruption 1/3 so l'm well happy with that, well generous. Put 2 ton on.

Argentina and Auguero top scorer

Don't think they'll win it but I really fancy Aguero for that PP deal.

Argentina could easily score 10-12 in that group! Iran and Nigeria could be 10 goals between them easily. Didn't they hammer someone 7-0 in the last WC?

Don't think they'll win it but I really fancy Aguero for that PP deal.

Argentina could easily score 10-12 in that group! Iran and Nigeria could be 10 goals between them easily. Didn't they hammer someone 7-0 in the last WC?

No, that was 2006 and it was 6-0 against Serbia & Montenegro I think

Tempted to bet against Spain getting out of their group.  It sounds fanciful but their best players are just past their best and the team will be changed a lot after the tournament.  Not sure Costa is going to do much in his own country (he will be roundly booed everytime he touches the ball as was Thiago Motta playing for Italy against Fluminese on Sunday).  Torres is shot and Villa an old man retiring to MLS.  Can see them struggling to score and struggling to play the way they play best in the conditions.    Chile looked an excellent side against England and Holland under  Van Gaal will have a gameplan to beat the Spanish in the first game no doubt and with the goal threat that the Spanish don't have.  They won the last world cup winning 1-0 in all the knock out games - I can't see that way of playing being successful this time around.  Sides have worked out how to play on the counter attack against Tika Taka.  

Who will start up top for the Argies? Messi, Aguero and Higuain?

Sometimes they start with all 3 yes. I went through all of their qualifying games to check how they lined up before I put a bet on. More often than not though, they started with Aguero on the bench. All 3 in the same team must not be fun for the opposition defences.

Sometimes they start with all 3 yes. I went through all of their qualifying games to check how they lined up before I put a bet on. More often than not though, they started with Aguero on the bench. All 3 in the same team must not be fun for the opposition defences.

Imagine being good enough to be able to keep Aguero on the bench!

Archived