IGNORED

Byron Moore

Shaftesburyred

His dive won the Crewe game at their place pretty much...

He'll be getting interest from promotion challengers from last year or bottom end Championship IMO - I don't think he's in our range

Are you for ******* real... Promotion challengers from last year!?! What the **** does last year matter

Are you for ******* real... Promotion challengers from last year!?! What the **** does last year matter

To be honest, I have him down as a bit of an ego - Preston, Peterborough were the two clubs I had in mind - Crewe could feasibly finish above anyone from Port Vale downwards next year. Why would he turn down an offer at a club to go somewhere at exactly the same level?

We are in that bracket from Swindon down to Notts County; it will be a good season for any of us to make the play-offs and will require a rebuild - what's to stop Crewe rebuilding 'better' than us?

To be honest, I have him down as a bit of an ego - Preston, Peterborough were the two clubs I had in mind - Crewe could feasibly finish above anyone from Port Vale downwards next year. Why would he turn down an offer at a club to go somewhere at exactly the same level?

We are in that bracket from Swindon down to Notts County; it will be a good season for any of us to make the play-offs and will require a rebuild - what's to stop Crewe rebuilding 'better' than us?

I think he lost his place at Crewe to a younger player at the end of last season.

Archived