IGNORED

Simon Moore

Major Isewater

Just frustrating when you click the title as you think there might be some genuine news about a goalkeeping signing and its just a load of old crap.

Have a read and stop yer whinging wolfie....be nice coz he's never the bride...... :sad26:

http://www.bristolpost.co.uk/Bristol-City-boss-Steve-Cotterill-try-goalkeeper/story-21223168-detail/story.html

I'm fine with not being funny I'm not David Brent but I look forward to more of your entertainment.

You very kindly did n't put "entertainment" in inverted commas !

I'm perhaps a "marmite" poster but if i can put a smile on me fellow supporters faces then i'm not about to stop .

Perhaps my posts should carry a "NOT NEWS" warning '

You very kindly did n't put "entertainment" in inverted commas !

I'm perhaps a "marmite" poster but if i can put a smile on me fellow supporters faces then i'm not about to stop .

Perhaps my posts should carry a "NOT NEWS" warning '

I thought about it ha ha!

I know it's all quiet on the City front. Maybe I'm being harsh, would just be nice to have something interesting to discuss.

Well we had 3 keepers last season and none of them were that great.

'League 1' springs to mind.

What do you expect? Granted, there may be some decent goalies scattered about the lower leagues, but they're there for a reason.

Fielding seemed to offer plenty enough at this level when re-introduced. Moore grew into it and Parish was too inconsistant when given a chance, which is a shame as I think Parish has the right mindset.

Well we had 3 keepers last season and none of them were that great.

Moore is an excellent keeper who is better than Fielding or Parish. If there's any chance of a deal being done for a permanent move I'd be delighted. Doubt it though, especially if Marshall leaves Baadiff.

Archived