IGNORED

Just To Complete A Great Year.... Fifa - Uefa (Fingers Crossed)

Avalonred

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/27810126

Platini could resign from UEFA to run for FIFA President.... (don't think he can still be UEFA President and run for the other at the same time?)

Blatter gets kicked out of FIFA Presidency....

Platini doesn't win the FIFA Presidency election....

WIN! WIN!

Can you articulate what it is that you dislike about Platinni?

He has attempted to rein in the largesse and greed of the big clubs which damages football in this country, and elsewhere.

Would Richard Scudamore or Greg Dyke be better?

Can you articulate what it is that you dislike about Platinni?

Yes I can....

I don't like him.

Other than that, he's one (as they all are) of the people at the top that are just out to look after 'number one'..... and he's French.

He supported Blatter and possibly made a few Euro in the process, now the tide's turning, he sees an opportunity for greater power.

It's my opinion, I know that's a bit of a no-no on here but what the hell.... :shutup:

Yes I can....

I don't like him.

Other than that, he's one (as they all are) of the people at the top that are just out to look after 'number one'..... and he's French.

He supported Blatter and possibly made a few Euro in the process, now the tide's turning, he sees an opportunity for greater power.

It's my opinion, I know that's a bit of a no-no on here but what the hell.... :shutup:

And he openly admits his dislike of England. So **** him.

Yes I can....

I don't like him.

;

Yes he ius French. Marvellous player as well. No real reasoning there or evidence based facts

Who would you rather a Dyke or Scudamore ran EUFA or FIFA?

Scudamore was at one point anti any financial control. Clubs in this Country need more control [regulation] over them as they simply cannot be totally entrusted to nutcase owners Blackburn, Pompey ...

Greg Dyke B teams, EPPP none of this is for a greater good.

Platinni is a supporter of the grass roots development of football. The EPL are reducing payments from their enormous TV deals to youth development outside their own clique.

Yes he ius French. Marvellous player as well. No real reasoning there or evidence based facts

Who would you rather a Dyke or Scudamore ran EUFA or FIFA?

Scudamore was at one point anti any financial control. Clubs in this Country need more control [regulation] over them as they simply cannot be totally entrusted to nutcase owners Blackburn, Pompey ...

Greg Dyke B teams, EPPP none of this is for a greater good.

Platinni is a supporter of the grass roots development of football. The EPL are reducing payments from their enormous TV deals to youth development outside their own clique.

You ask as if I really give a damn?

I never suggested either of them....

Do you understand 'opinion'? ..... hypothetical only..... not interested in smart-arse conversation tbh.

You ask as if I really give a damn?

I never suggested either of them....

Do you understand 'opinion'? ..... hypothetical only..... not interested in smart-arse conversation tbh.

You started a thread that suggests you gave a damn. A hypothetical choice in response was also posed.

Don't tear your face off, you sound angry, but if you were not interested in conversation a forum is a weird choice to share a ill defined opinion.

Really don't see any possibility of that happening.  Do you?

Yes. Football is rife for a breakaway and the shambles of the 2022 could be the catalyst. It has happened in almost all other sports and in my opinion it is just time until it happens in football.

UEFA know the value of the European football market to sponsors etc and know the value of a European 'Premier' League. FIFA needs UEFA far more than UEFA needs FIFA.

You started a thread that suggests you gave a damn. A hypothetical choice in response was also posed.

Don't tear your face off, you sound angry, but if you were not interested in conversation a forum is a weird choice to share a ill defined opinion.

I didn't mean the thread..... don't you have somebody else to annoy? You're starting to sound like the wife..... :thumbsup:

Archived