IGNORED

Why Oh Why

Go Junior GO

FFS cotts, c'mon lets just sign any bugger for any fee with any price and any wages to keep the fans happy, lets not bother taking our time and taking into account we've failed in the three seasons in the transfer window, lets rush every single transfer, sign anyone and anybody in any position and I'm sure we'll win the league.

FFS cotts, c'mon lets just sign any bugger for any fee with any price and any wages to keep the fans happy, lets not bother taking our time and taking into account we've failed in the three seasons in the transfer window, lets rush every single transfer, sign anyone and anybody in any position and I'm sure we'll win the league.

Well that's just ridiculous, Why would you want our manager to do that? Moronic post :P

Thats the problem, we always take our time and end up getting the leftovers.Getting a commanding centre back has been our problem for a long time. Nosworthy and Elliott should have both been signed by now. Their experience certainly helped the team, so get them in then have a look around for others. At least we know we should get a good start to a season.

Oh, and no transfer fee just wages!

Why o why can't u just accept it, I'm a raver not a f##king drug addict, yeah that right I go to raves I really like it, it's my life I think it's sorted.............. Sorry wrong forum though it was a hardcore music forum when I first seen the title my bad

Why o why can't u just accept it, I'm a raver not a f##king drug addict, yeah that right I go to raves I really like it, it's my life I think it's sorted.............. Sorry wrong forum though it was a hardcore music forum when I first seen the title my bad

Does Storm still rattle that line out these days? 

To be fair Peterborough got themselves a decent player in jon taylor.

Likewise with sheff utd and, wait a minute... JCR!

Sort yourself out cotts you cant let players like JCR slip through the net!

About the only thing he will slip through. Certainly won't slip through anyone's defence.

Just what I was going to put as well :laugh: :-)

It was sy hence why storm and sy arguably the best hardcore mc dj combination ever are no more we should have an otib rave force and styles are playing at totally ardcore August 24th I think it is massive line up,

**MAIN ROOM DJS***

FORCE & STYLES 

HIXXY B2B DOUGAL 

SHARKEY 

MARC SMITH 

PETRUCCIO 

XTREME & KEYES

MISS SPECIAL K & DIONNE LIVE PA

DJC & RECONIZE

FALLON B2B DAVE SKEE

***MAIN ROOM MCS***

STORM

WHIZZKID

STATIC

KEYES

It was sy hence why storm and sy arguably the best hardcore mc dj combination ever are no more we should have an otib rave force and styles are playing at totally ardcore August 24th I think it is massive line up,

**MAIN ROOM DJS***

FORCE & STYLES 

HIXXY B2B DOUGAL 

SHARKEY 

MARC SMITH 

PETRUCCIO 

XTREME & KEYES

MISS SPECIAL K & DIONNE LIVE PA

DJC & RECONIZE

FALLON B2B DAVE SKEE

***MAIN ROOM MCS***

STORM

WHIZZKID

STATIC

KEYES

That sounds like a promotion winning team to me ............... sign em up Cotts !!

Archived