IGNORED

Fixtures?

Andy082005

That's the toughest start we could have got! But it should get the excitement going. It's a decent fixture and we'll take a good following there.

I live in China and i'll be home for a couple of weeks at the beginning of October. Walsall away and Chesterfield at home for me. Ho hum.

Yeovil at Home on Boxing day has to be the best Boxing day fixture we've had in years and we'll be limited capacity of only 12,000 , shame

I believe the lowet dolman is due to disappear "around" Christmas so in light of this fixture (and Peterborough fixture on 3rd Jan) I can see the works starting after this to ensure maximum capacity, especially as there is likely to be little work done in that period anyway.

I believe the lowet dolman is due to disappear "around" Christmas so in light of this fixture (and Peterborough fixture on 3rd Jan) I can see the works starting after this to ensure maximum capacity, especially as there is likely to be little work done in that period anyway.

it depends, we are working to time limits so it may not be possible to delay this, which is the problem rebuilding a ground instead of a new one from scratch,

Premeirship...... according to the leak....

Villa v Man U

Burnley V Newcastle

Chelsea v Everton

Hull v West Ham

Liverpool V Arsenal

Man C v Southampton

Spurs v Leicester

Stoke V QPR

Sunderland V Palace

Swansea v West Brom

Personally I think its a hoax as in the picture it says spurs.... not Tottenham.... not long too see.

Happens every year.

No game New Year's Day is unusual. Premier league playing that day.

If fa cup 3rd jan, wonder what strength teams they would play.

new years day is a Thursday so it makes more sense just to skip it and play on the 3rd rather then have 2 games in 3 days

I know it makes sense but football league not playing but premier league are. Just a bit unusual usually all play same time.

Gutted. Always enjoyed a few beers to sort out the hangover then going to the match NYD.

• Admin

Is it just me that can't get it to work on android?

Installed very easily on my S4, what are you trying to install onto?

Have you read the specific Android instructions at the bottom of the page ? (Not that this was how I did it)

Archived